Exceptional Quality at Every Level!
Precision Assembly Technologies (P.A.T.) adheres to stringent Quality Assurance standards during each crucial step of the manufacturing process. P.A.T.’s certified AS9100/ISO-9001-2015 management system is the foundation of our successful company. We have also earned notable certifications, including J-STD-001, J-STD-001SPACE, IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/7721 and IPC-A-620. P.A.T. has certified on staff trainers to maintain all employee certifications. By applying precise quality systems and continually enhancing the qualifications and education of our personnel. P.A.T. has helped numerous OEMs arrive first to market with peak-performing electronic products.
Our Quality Assurance system includes:
- Review of customer’s quality requirements at the start of each new project.
- Inspection and testing procedures implemented in our facility.
- Inspection using both customer-created checklist and P.A.T. product traveler.
- Weekly quality meetings to analyze yields, inspection data and assess manufacturing processes efficiencies.
- A Document Control System in place ensuring accuracy of customer or internally created manufacturing documents.
- Computer-aided documentation allows for precise record keeping and analysis.
- Adherence to manufacturing flow chart created during MPI (Manufacturing Process Instruction) process.
- Rigid Control of nonconforming products in all phases of the manufacturing process.
- All sub-assemblies and final assemblies are inspected 100%.
Our Quality Assurance Team
P.A.T.’s Quality Assurance team undergoes continuing education in inspection standards. To ensure the qualifications of our entire staff, from engineers to technicians, we have implemented standardized training in ESD, and continuous on-the-job performance in accordance with J-STD-001, J-STD-001SPACE, IPC-A-610, and IPC-A-620. Our Quality Assurance Standards:
- P.A.T. continues to strive to meet the high standards demanded by our OEM leaders in the electronics industry.
- P.A.T. has IPC-A-610, IPC-A-620 and J-STD-001, and J-STD -001 SPACE certified trainers on premises
- Quality Management System in accordance with AS9100- ISO 9001:2015
- Workmanship standards in accordance with IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620
- Operators are IPC certified to J-STD-001, J-STD-001SPACE, and IPC-A-610; inspection personnel certified to IPC-A-610 (Class 3)
- Electrostatic-Discharge (ESD) control conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20, Requirements for Handling Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive Devices, utilizing static dissipative floor wax, ESD coats, and foot and wrist wraps.
- The calibration system conforms to ISO10012-1 and ANSI-Z540-1standards.