International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of US government regulations that controls the export and import of defense-related material and services. Administrated by the US Department of Defense, ITAR was created to advance US strategic objectives and foreign policy via trade controls.
ITAR specifically restricts the trade of defense articles and services listed on the United States Munitions List.
Why should I choose Precision Assembly Technologies’ (P.A.T.) ITAR solution?
Precision Assembly Technologies (P.A.T.) is one of the few AS9100 and ITAR compliant North American electronic contract manufacturers offering total turnkey solutions. Unlike our smaller North American competition, P.A.T. has the people, systems and business infrastructure to meet the demands of large US Military & Aerospace customers who require:
- AS9100 Rev. D ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Professional Application Engineering Support
- Local US-based facility offering Rapid prototype, Quick-turn, and Production manufacturing services
- Broad experience servicing Military & Aerospace customers
Is P.A.T. ITAR-Compliant?
P.A.T. is a fully registered (registration # M23681) ITAR compliant organization which views a strong ITAR compliance program as a key part of its strategy to become a leader in electronic manufacturing for the Military & Aerospace market.
P.A.T.’s ITAR Compliance program includes the following components:
- P.A.T.’s registration and certification
- A well-defined ITAR business process for handling transfers of ITAR data
- Secure systems for controlling access to ITAR-sensitive data
- Secure storage of ITAR-controlled documents
- Top Management commitment to continuous ITAR program development