Precision Assembly Technologies (P.A.T.) is located in a 24,000 square foot modern facility in the town of Bohemia on Long Island, New York. With a staff of highly trained engineers, technicians, production and management personnel, the P.A.T. team is a workforce that integrates the latest machinery, equipment, and tools for project and product manufacturing some of which can be seen throughout different areas of our website and additional equipment appears below.
A total of 2 Yamaha Z:LEX and 4 MYDATA/ MYCRONIC SMT Pick and Place machines. All machines with interchangeable programs and use of AGILIS Feeders.
- Yamaha Z:LEX YSM20R Dual Head Solution
- Yamaha Z:LEX YSM20R Single Head Solution
- MYDATA Model: MY-12
- 2-MYDATA Model: MY -15
- Mycronic Model: MY300LX
- ESMTECH Model: FOX Prototype Pick and Place machine.
- 2 HELLER Model: 1707 MKIII REFLOW OVEN
- 9 Zone 1809 MK5 Reflow Oven System
- MPM Momentum Screen Printer
- 2-MIRTEC AOI Model: MV3 OMNI 3D
- 2 Aqueous Technologies Cleaners Model: TRIDENT
- NIKON 3D X-RAY Model: XTV 160
- SEHO Through Hole Wave Solder Machine Model: Power Wave
- SEHO Selective solder Model: Start Selective
- Flying Probe Testing
- BGA X-Ray/Replacement Model: A.P.E SNIPER
- Conformal Coating: Various processes
- Full Functional test to customer ATP. Various generic test equipment.