P.A.T. adheres to stringent quality assurance standards during each crucial step of the manufacturing process. We have earned notable certifications, including J-STD-001-SPACE Certified, IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/7721, and IPC-A-620. By applying precise quality systems and continually enhancing the qualifications and education of our personnel. P.A.T. has helped numerous OEM’s arrive first to market with peak-performing electronic products
Our Quality Assurance System:
- Review of customer’s quality requirements at the start of each new project.
- Inspection and testing procedures implemented in our facility.
- Inspection using both a customer-created checklist and P.A.T. product traveler.
- Weekly quality meetings to analyze yields, inspection data, and assess manufacturing process efficiencies.
- A Document Control System in place ensuring the accuracy of customer or internally created manufacturing documents.
- Computer-aided documentation allows for precise record-keeping and analysis.
- Adherence to manufacturing flow chart created during MPI (Manufacturing Process Instruction) process.
- Rigid control of nonconforming products in all phases of the manufacturing process.
- All sub-assemblies and final assemblies are inspected 100%.
Our Quality Assurance Team
P.A.T.’s Quality Assurance team undergoes continuing education in inspection standards. To ensure the qualifications of our entire staff, from engineers to technicians, we have implemented standardized training in ESD, and continuous on-the-job performance in accordance with J-STD-001-SPACE, IPC-A-610, and IPC-A-620. Our Quality Assurance Standards:
- P.A.T. continues to strive to meet the high standards demanded by our OEM leaders in the electronics industry.
- IPC-A-610, IPC-A-610, and IPC-A-620 certified trainers on-premises
- Quality Management System in accordance with AS9100 Revision – ISO 9001:2015
- Workmanship standards in accordance with IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620
- Operators are IPC certified to J-STD-001-SPACE and IPC-A-610; inspection personnel certified to IPC-A-610 (Class 3)
- Electrostatic-Discharge (ESD) control conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20, requirements for handling electrostatic discharge sensitive devices, utilizing static dissipative floor wax, ESD coats, and foot and wrist wraps.
- Calibration system conforms to ISO10012-1 and ANSI-Z540-1standards.